The College provides a range of support services to help students who require additional help with their college work. It can take a variety of forms, from help with dyslexia or mathematics to improving your presentation or study skills.
What is Additional Learning Support?
Additional Learning Support includes the following:
- Advice and information on access and specialist equipment
- Loan of specialist equipment
- Assessment for specific difficulties, for example, dyslexia
- Update of previous reports / assessments
- Help in asking for special exam arrangements
- Help with mobility problems
- Help with personal care needs
Please contact the Advice & Guidance staff in the first instance, or:
- Coleg Llandrillo: May Jones on 01492 546 666 ext 599
- Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor: John Elfyn Gruffydd 01758 701385 ext 635