Where can I do this course?
- Rhos-on-Sea, Coleg Llandrillo
Who the course is for
Staff currently working in either the libraries, archives or records management sectors who desire a qualification to prove work-based competency.
The Level 2 (certificate) is designed as a starting point for staff who are relatively new to the Libraries, Archives and Information Service sector and/or to study at Level 2.
What you will study
You will need to complete eight mandatory units:
- Creating and maintaining a user-focussed environment
- Helping users to obtain access to information and/or material
- Issuing information and/or material
- Locating and replacing information and/or material
- Protecting, securing and copying information and/or material
- Supporting users to make use of digital resources
- Understanding a Library, Archives or Information Services organisation
- Understanding the Libraries, Archives and Information Services environment