Where can I do this course?
Who the course is for
This course is aimed at those people working within the Health and Social Care setting, within a senior practitioner role or supervisory capacity.
What you will study
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies procedures and practices in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Lead practice that support positive outcomes for child and young person development
Optional context units:
- Principles of supporting individuals with a learning disability regarding sexuality and sexual health
- Understand the process and experience of dementia
Optional Competency units:
- Independent Advocacy with Children and Young People
- Recognise indications of substance misuse and referindividuals to specialists
- Facilitate coaching and mentoring in health and social care or children and young people’s settings